Posted on Mar 08 2021.
It is an undeniable fact that Safer women make a Stronger workforce. While on one hand more and more women are joining the corporate workforce across all levels, on the other hand horrific crimes against women grow unabated even in broad daylight. As per a Reuters report, an appalling 80% of Indian women face public harassment in one form or another. In such a grave scenario, it is important to offer your women employees the solace of a hassle-free & safe commute to work to ensure they can maximise their productivity.
Simply offering office transport services just solves part of the problem since women in the IT & ITeS / BPO sectors work until late hours and clock-in odd shifts. Adopting an advanced & reliable fleet management system like AFM to manage your fleet not just ensures a safe ride to all employees but also offers special security features keeping women employees in mind. This women’s day, take this significant step towards employee safety and ensure a 100% worry-free, committed workforce.
Let us throw light on the top 7 reasons why you must choose an award-winning fleet management & tracking solution like Asti’s Fleet Management that packs a solid punch with the entire bundle of safety features:
- Share ride feature: The option to ‘share ride’ details with family & friends allows them to track coordinates in real time, reduce risk and ensure their peace of mind.
- Emergency contact numbers: Employee verified emergency contact numbers enable immediate contact in case of a dire situation.
- Panic/SOS button: In case of any safety breach, pressing this button triggers a series of actions to ensure immediate contact with admin & emergency contacts. A tracking link and app-based call ensure help is available without delay.
- Driver face recognition: The app ensures driver face recognition before trip commences, making foul play next to impossible.
- Call masking: Number masking during any call to the driver by the employees further enhances their safety and safeguards their personal details.
- No first pick-up or last drop-off for women: Adhering to government guidelines, rostering by superior fleet management systems like AFM ensures that women employees aren’t the first to be picked or last to be dropped home.
- Escort during late hours: When commuting between 8PM-6AM, women employees will be escorted to and from work to ensure their safety.
While every fleet management system allows real-time tracking of vehicles, only few offer such built-in multi-level safety features that promise a worry-free commute. This women’s day is the perfect occasion to ‘gift’ this invaluable safety net to your women employees. Contact us for a free demo of AFM right away!