Face Recognition Technology
How Face Recognition Based Attendance System Work?
As you may already know, facial recognition systems need a database or a pre-recorded data set to compare captured images and identify faces. The Steps are as follows –
- Performance optimized algorithm to process data in a fraction of seconds.
A complete high-end configuration unit will be installed in the institute and the data capturing process will be initiated. The camera mounted with the machine will capture and process the images with various different angles and qualities along with the basic identification details for further processing initially -
The Image is processed in this way to eliminated below issues -
- Image quality : The quality of the reference image plays an important role in the identification process. If the resolution of the said image is not high enough, it can cause cameras to be tricked into believing that the person being scanned is not the same as in the photo. An easy solution is to ensure that both the reference images and scanning are performed by similar cameras.
- Storage : Depending on the quality of the input data, a system would need an appropriate amount of storage. This could be troublesome if the data collected is of high quality and requires large amounts of storage space especially for events with a large expected attendance.
- Identification & Attendance Management The camera mounted in the facility will record the movement of the object, and record matching with start from 1:N data set scanning of images from the database in a fraction of second. The Identity of the individual is verified with the database record and thus, attendance is recorded with the timestamp.
- Sentiment Analysis A facial recognition technology when installed in the institute/organization can further help to analyze and/or monitor various human behavior. To analyze six distinct human emotions - happiness, sadness, fear, anger, surprise and disgust, and states – reading, writing, listening, talking, and many more.
- Reduce duplication and fraud.
- Save time.
- Increase Efficiency.
- Elimination of human error.